Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Motherhood and Passion


while on our cruise our oldest decided to bless us with a wonderful email. totally a surprise!
snippets of his email:
"I feel like God has been breathing so many creative business and music ideas inside of me,
i feel so alive. God is good. I know this because He gave me both of you to love, shape and help direct me.
Mom you taught me how to live a life of passion! Passionate about every aspect from school to business to family. I love you so very much! You're my hero, life coaches and the filter for the way I'm trying to live a big life that looks beyond just the now and myself and is always searching for how i can grow and help others."
wow!! now that snippet was a tearful, loving great awaking for his dad and i.
this is what a mom lives for!!
living passion

No comments: