Wednesday, July 09, 2014

The View

 during my climb to the top of the lighthouse I took pics along the way.  the view was breath taking whether through a small window
 

or tiny doorway before walking out onto the wraparound walk. my view was definitely expanded once I was outside - I could see for miles and miles, waterways, bridges, the island across the way. 

it made me ponder and reflect on my life's view.  was it too narrow? was it only tunnel vision?  expanding my view is where I am headed. to the top, to the top I must go.

I had to laugh when I saw this but it was there for a very important reason - so you would not bump your head on the bulkhead - I think that's what its called?
they recently opened the inside of the lighthouse and climbing to the top was a wonderful, unexpected surprise.  how many steps did he say?

No comments: