Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sunshine Bag Day 2 and 3

 day 2 a small garden flag with butterflies to hang in my front yard  John 15:7
day 3 book Keep Calm and Trust God Proverbs 4:11 I have taught thee in the way of wisdom, I have led thee I right paths.  I read the chapter on frustration this morning. the Bible's weapon against frustration is maintaining gratitude and a lifestyle of thanksgiving.
i am grateful for friends - my BFF called me last night, her Logos Word - Prosper.
i am grateful for DIL - bless her Lord for gifting me these 9 days of sunshine
i am grateful it is raining today
i am grateful i am up and out of bed able to do somethings
i am grateful hubby calls to check on me every day
i am grateful i have three wonderful sons
i am grateful God is never changing
i am grateful Jesus loved me more than i could ever express
i am grateful i can ask for wisdom from the Lord and He gives it.

just a few of my grateful things.

No comments: