Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Fabric Journal 2013

someone on one of my classes mentioned Teesha Moore's pillow fabric journals. So I started handstitching (which I really struggle with) pillow squares and put them together to create the front and side. The back is a creation from Ricky Tim's class more than 10 years ago, which I finally was able to repurpose into the jrl back.and Alma Stoller from 2012 Secrets shared about recycling cereal boxes. so that will be my center and some signatures.
and these are some of the front of my signatures - this one using stamps
painted papers and recycled boxes
punches and rub-on letters along with stamp pad and stamps.
I am so proud of myself that I actually am using many different techniques and bunches of my supplies to create a large wonderful beautiful fabric and watercolor paper/recycled papers journal

No comments: