Saturday, August 03, 2013

Exhausted

we have been helping out with two of our sons by watching their dogs.  both are barkers - oh my! and after not having much sleep last night our youngest son went white water rafting fell in the water, hit a rock and 5 stitches later over his eyebrow we are back home.  i am ready, more than ready for bed.

still i am grateful my son and DIL made it safely to Wyoming for vaca. my youngest is home safe. my middle son came home after working a shift for the fire dept. and my hubby has decided to schedule knee surgery for end of Oct/nov.  my MIL is back to work after her knee surgery.  all-n-all i have so much to be grateful for.  Thank you Heavenly Father for my art when i need to express myself and can't find the words to do that. Good Night all.

No comments: