Monday, February 03, 2014

Pinterest Inspiration Kate Crane

Documenting Life Wk 6 challenge:) who inspires you from Pinterest -

I absolutely love anything kate crane. here is one of her tags from her Pinterest post.  check out her work and classes or dvds.  I have 4 of  her dvds and watch them while exercising.
The Kathryn Wheel
here is my page for Week 6 documenting life this week


I used film for her body along with a washer and soup can tab. colored the tab using Adirondack inks. 



Terry Kahr's 21 Secret class was all about secret flaps and hidden tags, messages. so my 'welcome to the house of fun' flap has a hidden sewn message and a wonderful ATC I received from a trade partner.


 the little message on the ATC opens to read
 
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. live the life you imagined.

No comments: