Friday, July 15, 2011

Catch Me If You Can

i read Catch Me If You Can by Frank Abagnale a few weeks back in two days. great read and intriguing, very interesting how he conned so many people at such a young age.

probably my favorite flower - the gardenia
when my hubby and i began dating he would pick them for me when we visited his home.  i love the smell and the delicate petals.  i have two gardenia bushes in my front yard.  one is now in bloom.


A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
                                                                            Its amazing
     two people
so far from each other
    in this world
never knowing of each existence
    until
     by chance
the passions we share
cause us to meet
unexpectedly
gradually
a friendship blossoms
like a flower
and to celebrate
this blessing of fate
and to celebrate your birthday
I give you
a field full of flowers
Happy Birthday
Morning Dove



I hope you have the most wonderful day
Love
Christine xx





No comments: