Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Strong Wind of Delight

kathryn's challenge (click on cross takes you to kathryn's True North) still has me thinking everyday during Lent and creating crosses. i love today's scripture read in A Daybook of Grace Psalm 139:10 'I praise You bc i am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, i know that full well.'
some of my favorite scripture passage. i reflected on a few friends that passed away this year from their battle with cancer. i don't believe i ever saw donna without a smile on her face and a joy for children. she taught preschool at the church when our boys were toddlers. they absolutely loved her and her hubby.

God delights in you/me.  How might your life be different if you begin to see yourself as a delight to GOD? this cross was made from things out of my yard - pine needles, one small pine cone and branches fallen from the strong winds last night.  i wrapped the branches together with fabric from my stash. i love how laura hollick  uses fabric to wrap herself, trees out in the forest and create for her studio.

No comments: