Monday, July 13, 2009

Hugs-n-Kisses Lutradur Quilt

i am sewing each 5x5 word quiltie into a larger XsOx (hugs-n-kisses) quilt. the O's blocks are all similar with dryer sheet painted/chalked flowers which have brad center and stems of ribbon. I've incorporated charms into the seams to make it look more tictactoe-ishy. this is really turning out to be a great challenge for me thanks to leilani. closeup of Hug-n-Kisses dryer sheet flower










oh i just love how my lutradur quilt is turning out. used many different techniques and products sitting on my shelf. the challenge was so inspiring and really worked my creativity. thank you leilani for the challenge to express myself in word.

2 comments:

Gabriela said...

It's wonderful! I wanted to vote for you and I complained to Leilani that she forgot your name! LOL. She set me straight!

Jacq said...

Very nice, I love the idea.