Monday, August 01, 2011

Going BIG - Member of 7th Tribe

connie over at Dirty Footprints has a Total Alignment class for free this week and she's getting the 7th Tribe psyched up to begin next week. after watching her heart creation this is mine. i think i am going to name him Skeletal Remains. i love the serendipitous moment one color side began to bleed down and the other remained controlled, fitted into the rib cage. i won't remain a split personality on butcher paper
and she wants us to pick a new journal for BIG.  i went searching through mine and here is what i came up with - a gift from one son last Christmas. genuine italian leather and boy does it smell the part. Now i am ready to begin BIG!

1 comment:

Christine B said...

Skeletal Remains.. WONDERFUL. So primative and straight from the soul!! I wait in anticipation to see more of what issues forth from this class you are doing. I do hope you will share some more of it.
And that Journal... mmm I can smell the leather.. I just want to hold it in my hands and smell the new paper too. I can't wait to watch it grow fat, full of wrinkly painty pages.