Monday, September 08, 2014

Own It Girl

Jennibellie's august monthly challenge was "law of attraction".  cleaning up my workspace this morning - the junk mail i had received this week was recycled along with food products ephemera - lovin' this page.

wonderful how easy this page came together. i so enjoyed working on this page.
behind my silver lining - "Honey Win 4 Life" - i have the most awesome hubby.  he is great with money and paying the bills BUT he has been doing it ever since we married so he is a little tired - i balance the checkbook and take care of business paperwork. he always teases me saying he will be glad when i come into my millions and he doesn't have to pay another bill.  just give him a debit card with money on it and let him go. his adventure is traveling to the Caribbean on cruises and staying at Sandals resorts. one day it will no longer be his saying it. my dream come true for him.

No comments: