Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Slowly Drawing It

Eye C Double

for Christmas my youngest son bought me two gift sets of pencils for drawing. i love doodling, now i am practicing my circles. Drawing 101.


While in bed sick I had a lot of time to read and read i did - my Bible. When I was in a church in 2000 God began to use me during the worship services in prophetic words to the body of Christ. I had not done that in years. But the week before I got sick He began to give me His Word during my writing/journaling time. It has been amazing and very comforting. When all else is said and done the foundation I want to be found standing on is Jesus Christ alone.

PRAISE REPORT
Great answer to prayer - son's MRI - not a tear but bad acl strain -he starts therapy Friday.

3 comments:

Reflections of life and art said...

Dove, I've missed so much!!
What a great gift form the Holy Spirit. Just know that you are standing on the firm foundation of Jesus Christ!
You have no idea how much you have helped me this past year with your words and your strength! I am so thankful for your friendship!

Hugs,
Noel, your sister in Christ

sherry carrigan said...

"I C Double". What a brilliant phrase to describe this "doodle". You are so witty. Hope you are feeling better. Great news on the MRI. Ditto what Noel wrote. You've kept me on the right path and my relationship with God has grown so very much. Thank you always!!

MelB said...

PTL!