Thursday, February 26, 2009

Trust After Two Dings

From One Doodle Line

An art doodle inspired by another great artist - Modigliani, who lived from 1884-1920. His subjects were usually his friends or people from his local area. He would paint them with long faces and almond shaped eyes along with elongated necks. His color palette was bold.

TRUST IN THE LORD

I would have lost heart, unless I
had believed
That I would see the goodness of
the Lord
In the land of the living.
Psalm 27:13

Wait on the Lord;
Be of good courage.
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the Lord!
Psalm 27:14


today this scripture is very significant to me. my son called about two hours ago and shared that someone had hit our car while he was in church tonight. i thought he was kidding bc he is meeting with an insurance agent tomorrow from where a week ago a guy hit him in the rear end on the interstate.
my son is ministering to several hurting young men in his church. he had just walked outside to give one of them a special t-shirt as a gift. that's when he found the accident. needless to say my hubby is not happy. well, actually all i could do was begin to laugh at the enemy. if you know anything about drawing closer to God the enemy seems to attack so much harder. i pray my son will keep his eyes on God and not his circumstances. Sometimes the only thing you can do is laugh. the enemy hates that.
the last two days i have begun to pray:
Not my will but your will be done God.

No comments: