Friday, April 03, 2009

In The Dark

early morning hubby took me to ER bc the pain in my groin area was so bad i could not get up or down a stair. i hated waking him bc he had to work today. by the time i got to ER i could not even walk back to the room. final conclusion they think i have a muscle sprain there - excruciating. it's worse than having my three babies in natural childbirth. can you imagine?
my chest is so hurting from the stress of the pain, blood pressure was up bc of pain.

and how did i get the so-called sprain? had to be getting up off my couch. can you imagine?

4 comments:

sherry carrigan said...

Sometimes the simplist movements can cause major sprains. I did this to my back one time. All I did was turn to one side, had muscles spasms so bad for a week, I was unable to get out of bed. The pain actually took my breath. I'll never forget that. Then while playing softball, I started that run to first base and ripped a quad muscle in the left leg, ended up in emergency room. Just simple movements. Take care and feel better soon.

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Oh Dove, I hope all will heal soon. Sprains can be worse than a break even! Hugs and prayers to you! UU

carole brungar said...

This is the perfect time to get a good book and take it real easy! Sprains make you feel so silly, but they hurt so much! Time to put your feet up and relax!

Jacq said...

I hope by now you are feeling better.