Wednesday, November 25, 2009

BY-The-Sea Charms

By the sea, by the deep blue sea
my charms were made for you and me.
don't know what to do with thumbnails pics.
add them to your lucky charms
along with repurposed jewelry
and create one-of-a-kind delights.
to remind you of the travels
near and far.
two pics in center taken from my cruise last year - Aruba.
and
i am counting down the days until i leave again.
packing lighter, checking that list, throwing out
more so that suitcase will be lighter.
no overweight charge for me this year.

2 comments:

Gabriela said...

Great charms! Happy THanksgiving Dove!

Kelly said...

These are really beautiful.
Aruba... hmmm... I never thought of going there before. My favorite is Arizona. However I wouldn't mind being on a beach every now and then.
Thanks for your comments on my blog. The border is made by cutting strips out of "texted pages" in magazines, painting the strips with my Twinkling H20's and then adhering them as borders. I really like this effect.