Friday, January 29, 2010

Grow, Move Forward


Grow, move forward
i am delighted to say i sent a large box of cotton fabric to
an online seamstress who is making clothing for the
children in Haiti. Isn't it just like God to bring the
right people together to meet one another's needs.
and
this is another Birthday ATC going to Australia.
i forgot to mention i recycled - i had made a
postcard and never did anything with it so i
chopped it up into two ATCs.
repurposed, recycled, reinvent.
and
the box i sent the fabric in - recycled
from the lovely ladies that mailed me
my special quilt, pillow and Boobie doll in.
thank you so much UU and hammies.
NOthing gets wasted around my house.
except for what was in my storage area:
oh the weather was so great yesterday i decided to declutter my outside storage area.
i took a truck-load of junk to the landfill. i hated that i let clothing get mild-dewed so
they had to be trashed. does anyone know if there is something to get that out?

No comments: