Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Art Collection - Inchies

Inchies & More






yesterday when i found a few free minutes i re-framed my trade art collection and placed them on my dining room wall - my art studio museum of fine art from around the world. i love it!!

i pulled out my little art pieces i have traded over several years that were tucked away in my vintage trunk my FIL bought me many years ago. love that trunk too - a great antique.
i have quite a stash of inchies - i never realized how many i do have. well that is my next project - framing all those little treasures along with the one rectangular master piece i already have up.

my hubby noticed them when he came home last night, hope he doesn't mind bc they are staying up. i just love looking at them and being reminded of each person that sent me their art work.

No comments: