Saturday, January 04, 2014

Playing W/ What I have

and might i add that that is a lot of stuff!  here is my play in my Document Life journal.
plastic sheet protector which i sewed lines on then journaled using my new Dermatograph pencils. scotch decorator tapes, button and more dermatograph flowers on front of the sheet protector, i can hide some of my goodies in this page.
i worked on my vinyl journal cover using Silks and Twinks H20's. i drew the fun girl several years ago but never used her so today 'she' became my main squeeze on the cover. The text "life story" was in a container i was looking thru for something else.  whatever i grabbed i used. this was another great art'in day.  The Documenting Life project is totally underway.
and this is the opposite page of my "living fragrance". its my concentric circle of concern prayer lists. do you notice my brads are not even matchy-matchy. i couldn't find another fancy one so plugged in two brassy ones.  the point for me was to keep working the page and not get caught up in trying to find something in my mess of stash. when i come across another fancy brad i may replace the other two or not. it felt great to keep moving forward.
and here is my living fragrance page - stamps, selvage swatch of fabric, lettering, ribbon, color pencils and pastels.  so funny when i went downstairs i could smell this wonderful fragrance - the eucalyptus coming from the humidifier permeating the whole house.
 

No comments: