Monday, March 16, 2009

Inspired 09 AlphaB Inchies

INSPIRED ALPHABET INCHIES 2009
i was letter "D"

Inspired Alphabet inchies in my mailbox! what a wonderful surprise to see in my mailbox after spending the day picking up taxes. One good thing since my car went in for repair i was able to pickup a loaner - 09 enclave. Want your derriere warmed? It'll do that for you - how's that for a hot seat?!? Quite honestly a car is a car to me. As long as it's reliable - that's all that matters.





I should charge boys for picking them up since they are getting big returns. And man what's the deal - we're paying?!!! wonder what's the charge for a courier these days? lol. i'm tired, but need to begin making dinner for hubby. I did treat myself to a stop at Michael's which was on way home. Nothing really appealed to me. But i did enjoy looking at stuff i have no idea how to use. Better learn to use what i already have if you know what i mean.

3 comments:

Reflections of life and art said...

Dove, I like your alphaB inchies. I did a atc alphab trade years ago and I still enjoy looking at them...such creativity. Are you going to frame them?
I agree with you a car is a car and as long as it gets me from point a to b and back without any problems then I'm good...hee hee!

hugs,
Noel

Jacq said...

The inchies are wonderful, you have a nice variety.

sherry carrigan said...

Great Inchies Dove. Makes me wish I would've participated. Got to get those journal pages finished.