Saturday, March 28, 2009

Work Day

my first night back to work for the season.
more responsibility, less fun in mini golf.
more days to work. i've been promoted.
lol, not really, just smart business.
i've been reading about the One World Order and One World Religion.
this is so very interesting to see unfold through the Obama admin.
can you imagine the dollar would not be our monetary value anymore?
The Bible is playing out before my very eyes, something i thought
i had a lifetime to wait on. And now here it is.
Are you ready for Jesus' return?!

1 comment:

Reflections of life and art said...

Yes I am...."Come Lord Come" is my cry!!!
I am doing what the bible says, to keep my eyes on Him and pray for our President, as he is the one the Lord put in place for God's will to be done here on earth!
Praise the name of Jesus!

Hugs,
Noel