Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where'd th' Day Go


here is a new technique i am playing with
- bubble wrap, ink pads and bleach.
i may try to perfect this for my last 15 one word pages.







close up of Diane's sea horse and crab page.


My hubby is off all this week from work - my day is not my own. I'm not complaining, just i had other plans. I did finally get to the library and bought books to rip up and alter. 8 books for three dollars. you can find some great books and magazines in the Friends of Library section.

2 comments:

sherry carrigan said...

Well that's a cool technique. You'll have to share.

Reflections of life and art said...

Dove, I'm so jealous of all your creative work you have been doing...I want to play....stomp foot...hee hee!
I'm sure you've seen my mess I have to clean up first...taht alone has put me off...but with two classes over this week, I'm hoping to get in there and play soon!
I know what you mean when hubby is home...lol!
OBTW, I like the seahorse!

Hugs,
Noel