Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Water Fall

GOT WATER









Here is a postcard from the very first group in Va that I participated in trading postcards. This particular round i did not include my name but one member sent me a "thinking-of-you" card anyway. Wasn't that a sweet jesture.








With all the stimulus talk and the first bill behind us, now the omnibus passed with over 8000 earmarks and now another stimulus bill talk in the works I am pretty disgusted with our congress and President. I heard in the first stimulus bill 3 big banks, Bank of America, Citigroup and one other sent millions to Dubai, India and China instead of working to help homeowners refinance here. How's that for accountability?

2 comments:

sherry carrigan said...

Great Card, Dove. I hear and feel the same concerns. Take it one day at a time.

MelB said...

Beautiful Card!!!