Monday, March 30, 2009

Sox Doodling


SOX

one day i found myself doodling this little guy.
and then journaling all around him backwards.
very freeing indeed. lots of playful fun.


I had the most amazing conversation with my DIL. i just love her spunk and attitude. she has watched the movie "Fireproof" and mentioned she would like the workbook and a Bible.

So i went to the bookstore and bought them for her along with the cutest little cat book marker.
More than anything i want her to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
and our prayers are being answered. God began a fast in me, this is my third day without food.
He just killed that desire and i will follow His lead on this one as before.
the purpose: to pray for my son.
flirt
i call this little poem "flirt" but not sure why.
it went up her skirt,
it blew his toupee off.
it changed the landscape
on that day.
it blew the paper down
the street.
it chased my blues away.
the beginning of the wind.

2 comments:

sherry carrigan said...

Oh...sounds like positive progress. Her life will be so different if she would accept. Still in my prayers.

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Love your post and your poem is fabulous!