Friday, March 06, 2009

Thy Will Be Done

THY WILL BE DONE

still praying this prayer bc i don't know how to pray.

I continue to doodle among the famous artists. I love Modigliani. From one stroke I developed Her majesty. A simple drawing, little color pencil, a little glitz with fabric and i'm finished.



I keep going back to The Creative Life workbook. I love how when you look through God's eyes at his creation - you and me - His perspective is not like what we may see. He delights in us.
He created and formed us before we were in our mother's womb. You and I are creative instruments created in His image to be played. What kind of music are you hearing?

For we are God's workmanship created in Christ Jesus
to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Ephesians 2:10

1 comment:

Linda Vincent said...

I really like this drawing; simple but VERY effective. You have a great talent for this!