Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Muzik - Are You On Time?

ARE YOU ON TIME? Expressionist




I so enjoy the stimulation from the art doodles of great artists.
Here is another art pic i created from a simple doodle.




I have pretty much rearranged and cleaned my art studio again.
I actually was able to get to my sewing maching to use it last night.
It really felt great. I didn't realize how much i missed playing with stitches and sewing.




I listened to a pastor last night giving a great word on how we are to be
"Prisoners of Hope". There are several things I continue to hope for,
which Hebrews calls substance of things not seen.


Where is your faith being challenged to continue to hope for?
God is never late but right on time.

2 comments:

Fannie said...

i like your doodle. thanks for sharing!

sherry carrigan said...

Keep up the doodling. I love them.