Friday, January 02, 2009

The Power of Dreaming

What do you say about yourself?
"Death and Life are in the power of the tongue."
Proversb 18:20
Here is my old daily devotional Bible from 1999. I plan on using it until it falls apart - I mean disintegrates. Like the elephant - one bite at a time - daily will make the difference. In the
very front are two definitions
1)anxiety - concern out of balance and
2)stress - take on things we don't have grace for.
So no anxiety and stress in my life this year - they are not allowed. I will continue to put it all back in the hands of God - my Creator. Can you imagine you life without either of these? What a gift to yourself.





I know that God is changing me from what I am to what I am destined to be. Because of Him, I am accomplishing great exploits. I am saying the same things about me that God is saying about me.

Your future will be what you say it will be, and that is why words are so important. I really believe this. I keep telling my hubby he needs to speak God's Word into situations.

My art - I have been on a cleaning binge. But I am getting to the point everything is taking shape. So I am planning on working on a few things for FAT, Inspired and journaling. I better hurry bc hubby has asked me out on a date. How fun!!

Before the sleet and rain this morning I went out and raked my back and front yard so hubby would not attempt to do it. I didn't get to finish but I put a big dent in it. That was after I went at 6am to the grocery store.

Divine appointment: hubby ran into an ole' friend this morning who may be able to give our son at the beach work. How great is that, we will see how it turns out. God is so awesome!!! His ways are so much greater than ours, His plans so much grander than ours.

3 comments:

Sue said...

That's wonderful news about the possibility of a job for your son!

Sue said...

hey thanks for the recipe, have to try it. About no junk food, what did you eat that was like a snack?

>>Tomato juice and a hard-boiled egg in the mornings between breakfast and lunch. Usually by the afternoon I wasn't hungry for a snack - would just wait for dinner after my workout.<<

You encourage me to workout. thank you.

>> You encourage me to get organized and cut clutter. Thank-you!<<

sherry carrigan said...

"Our God is an awesome God, He reigns from Heaven above..." I can't wait until May, I have such a big surprise for you.