Sunday, December 07, 2008

Headed To London


here is the AB IW book page for Carol from London. Pocahontas

is a quilt I am working on from my guild angel quilt challenge.

I transferred her to paper, since feathers are not allowed to travel

through customs, made the clay face and added a Native American

choker for the border. She's one thing England and Virginia have

in common. Pocahontas was buried in England after she became

ill traveling back across the pond.




Day 8 - 20 things grateful for


1) friends invite to dinner a sweet new puppy
3) helping a friend figure out how to cruise a great dinner
5) son's safety the hard places
7) my migraine going away meds
9) visiting with son and his girlfriend the hard places
11) long years of marriage working through differences
13) the morning stars the cool of the day
15) The Lord's Day being able to focus on what is impt
17) furniture in my home a home
19) good conversations having fun and laughing

2 comments:

sherry carrigan said...

I just love this.

Jacq said...

I love your block. What a neat idea.