Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Saying Yes

I was in B&N this afternoon for my Artist's Date, found a great

applique book with daisy in it; cost $5.00. Then I went into a
different section where I was drawn to a protruding book. Beside
that big book was this smaller one. I pulled it out, the title was
interesting and when I opened it to begin reading I began to weep.
Boy am I glad hubby was not along and no other patrons were near
me. As I read I kept weeping. So needless to say I felt very
impressed to purchase this book. Wonder what all the weeping is
about? Ask God; He will share His creative ways with me. This
journey i am on; I like it; just don't know where it's leading me.





Early this morning I went to Walmart to grocery shop. On the way there I was listening to the song about the little boy buying his mommy a pair of shoes before she goes home to meet Jesus.
All of a sudden I felt very convicted about; not the outer appearance; but my inner heart attitude. Dare I say I spent the rest of my drive over asking God's forgiveness for some not-so-nice heart issues. I don't think he will care if I am wearing stilettos or tennis shoes or sandals on the day I meet him. But he will definitely be looking at the heart.

Day 5 - 20 grateful things
1) received 9 12 days of Christmas gifts 3 more on the way
3) paying our bills mailing fee for artist's piece i ordered
5) a beautiful day listening to God
7) my doggie's love my doggie's friendship
9) 4th son's job favor for him in the new job
11) son off for a much-needed day getting shopping done
13) preparing spaghetti for dinner tonight aroma
15) sense and cents
17) online FAT gadget party laughter
19) cool sayings cool beans and sense of humor

2 comments:

Uniquely Yours Creations said...

Thank You for commenting in my blog!
I sure can relate to your "Heart" experience with the Lord.
Whenever I am straying; I can feel Him tugging at my Heart
strings. Especially when I get angry thoughts and forgiveness
is a very hard thing to do. I have to keep reminding myself
how He forgave me - so I have to forgive others.

Matthew 15:8 'These people draw near to me with their mouth,
and honor me with their lips;
but their heart is far from me.

sherry carrigan said...

It will come to you Dove.