Wednesday, December 03, 2008

"N" my secret "Bond" agent


"N" sent me this wonderful little jean pocket purse all the way from

Tasmania, Australia. Isn't she the bomb? i just can not stop looking

at her. She is captivating. I have bunches of jean pants I've been

collecting. I'm wondering.....



Day 6 again - 20 grateful things


1) a great morning the night sky filled with stars
3) challenges in life a free spirit to soar
5) not thinking just enjoying life freedom
7) craziness of laughter potato skins
9) wonderful you wonderful movies
11) the wonder of it all another day
13) fast typing finger joy of the Lord
15) fast work a pace to enjoy life
17) Christmas lights tour of the Birth of Christ
19) letting go and saying no
I wanted to type fast and see what would pop into my head and just be grateful for. This was an
exhilirating exercise in gratitude.

2 comments:

sherry carrigan said...

What an awesome little purse. I can see why you keep looking at here. I stared for a relly long time. I can't type so fast right now. :(

Jacq said...

What a great little purse.