Sunday, August 03, 2008

Amulet Trade

Sherry and Jen traded these great amulet bags with me on FAT. Sherry's is the beautiful fancy brown fabric one. Inside it has the Christian "fish" symbol charm. Inside Jen's amulet bag is a needle case, she even included a needle. They are very unique amulets.
I can't wait to have an opportunity to wear them.

Work
Guess who came to visit? Of course, Ruby and her family. I told her she is going to be the most famous little girl to visit us on a regular basis. Her mother found that amusing and loved the fact that I remember Ruby by name.
It's a great day to be alive in the Lord. I love reading Proverbs.
Proverbs 3:5,6 says
"Trust in the Lord and lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him and he shall direct your steps."
I wish I could have been home today when my oldest left to go back to the beach. He ended up in urgent care too. His throat was raw, and he found it difficult to eat. But at least being home gave him an opportunity to be quiet and rest and get medicine. He so does not take care of himself.
Now I am signing off to go listen to my son's three songs. He gave me a copy to listen to when I get a chance.

No comments: