Saturday, August 23, 2008

Every Day With Jesus

I flip back around and head to work as soon as I shower. I was pondering the little tiny filter you talk through when in the ticket booth. Its absolutely amazing the smells that come through so strong. I can smell the scent of perfume or the strong aftermath of alcohol with each breath a person takes.

Life is interesting and working for the summer has opened my closed eyes to so-o-o much.
There is a little song that goes like this

Every day with Jesus is sweeter than the day before.
Every day with Jesus I love him more and more.
He's the one that keeps me and He's the one I'm living for.
Every day with Jesus is sweeter than the day before.
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus sweetest name I know.
Every day with Jesus is sweeter than the day before.

No comments: