Thursday, August 07, 2008

Prophetic Artist

I fell in love with this artist and her artwork. So my hubby purchased two
of her pieces. Now to get them framed and hung on my wall. This is called "Free to Live". Check out her work and read the beautiful comments she wrote on the star fish. I also purchased the "Warring Dove."


I'm reading a book I bought yesterday - The 5 Lessons A Millionaire Taught Me About Life and Wealth by Richard Paul Evans. My oldest son called yesterday to ask me to find the King James Bible laying on my dining room table and find the notes his dad had written at the top of one of the pages. It fell open right to where my son had been reading while he was home over the weekend to Psalm 90.
My hubby's note read "It is God's presence that gives the task importance! not size of task." When I read that to my son, he said, "Mom tell dad even when he is not talking to me directly, he is speaking to me." He is beginning to have minor panic attacks again. They are happening as he drives to work. I know where he is working is tough but God will see him through. I trust God's direction for my son. My heart's desire - "That somehow God would provide for him to go to Bible College in the Fall" but is that God's desire for him right now.

2 comments:

Fannie said...

Beautiful painting.

I've read the book by Richard Paul Evans. Let me know what you think after you finish.

morningDove said...

I finished the book and its so simple. I hope my son and DIL will follow this.