Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Abstract and A Sunset

Corvette Grill
This is my abstract of a corvette grill, with license numbers and the feel of a gravelled roadway.



This is a workshop with acrylic paints scraped on muslin. I could add only three different shapes. So I added a number 3 cutout of fabric paper. The circle has painted cheescloth underneath with fabric paper spiral on top. The graveled rectangle piece is watercolor paper. There is no reason to this madness, just a play time. I continue to work on the theme "Cars."







Sunset

At the end of my work day, the sun was setting behind these amazing clouds. I was able to snap this pic outside my door at work. The tree line is the darkest, then the clouds and at the top of the pic is the sky with a little bit of
sunset showing.

No comments: