Monday, July 14, 2008

That Turtle

This is my little watercolor and glaze pens turtle. His shell almost looks like a crab coming out of his shell.




Its early but my dog woke me up bc he was sick and throwing up.
Man! does it stink, reminds me of when my boys would be sick and
not make it to the bathroom. That was an hour ago and here I
am checking my mail. Actually Sue I will rest Monday morning but work at night til 11pm again. The day went rather fast. I think I like working double days and having less days interrupted with work. Then I could have more free days to do art. But I don't think that will become a regular thing with my schedule. Have A Great Day!

Oh I met the cutest, chatty little girl yesterday at work. Her name was Ruby! She was absolutely adorable and it was her first time to play miniature golf. I love the little children like her. Funny I was reading in Mark 10 about The Little Children and Jesus too. When Jesus' disciples tried to stop people from bringing their children to Jesus, Jesus became indignant and said,
"Let the little children come to me,
and do not hinder them,
for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these."

1 comment:

Fannie said...

That turtle is great! What are glaze pens?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOVE!