Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Celebration Countdown #27


New Technique

Step 2 in "Tags" will be watercolor painting, but since I have not attempted that yet here is another technique I did using muslin.The dyed muslin on top is coffee stained. It still smells of coffee in my dining room so I must set the color and wash the muslin to see if the color holds. The bottom piece of muslin was shaving cream-dyed using paints and glitter. I love the first section because it reminds me of the strata of rock formations like in the Grand Canyon.
27th Celebration Countdown
Today is day #26 to the countdown for my 27th wedding anniversary cruise. In our second year of marriage we found out we were expecting our first child. Wow! We had not planned on having a baby that soon but we were excited even if MIL was not. No calling her "grandmother." My pregnancy was easy and very joyful. So many firsts to experience.





No comments: