Friday, December 07, 2007

E-motion

27th Anniversary Cruise Countdown


Day 9 - Wow! I forgot all the emotion that goes into buying a home. Today my day started off running in a different direction, straight out of my house to appointments. My poor doggie didn't even get a walk in. He didn't like that much. There are so many emotions we experience in a life time. Wedding jitters, butterflies in the stomach waiting for pregnancy test, yoyo feelings - up/down/up/down, while moving through buying your home. Qualifying, processing paperwork, and more money for this and that. It's like a circus - the balancing act.


Quilt & Art Projects

This is a picture of a quilt I finished for an acquaintance. Her mother had been put into a nursing home. The quilt blocks she had been working on were in pieces and never had been finished for her grandson. So I volunteered to put it together for him before his high school graduation. Her hand work was very delicately put together so inorder not to pull her work apart I added some stabilizer behind some of the blocks. Once I put the top together I had a professional quilter finish the quilting. This is a beautiful nature quilt with each block either an animal or a tree. It's perfect for a young man. I placed a label on the back made from a picture of the grandmother holding her grandson right after being born.

No comments: