Thursday, December 20, 2007

What Dreams Are Made Of - LOVE...

It's the day we have waited on to celebrate our 27th wedding anniversary. We took a scenic route and stopped at the beach, where we had lunch and stayed another hour at the beach. When we returned to the ship area we walked around downtown to check out vendors. Mailed a few postcards. The day is gorgeous and for my friend that says angels drop pennies from Heaven for me. She must be right because yesterday in Antigua I found a penny and today I did a little dance for my hubby as I picked up another penny. He thinks I am crazy. But hey I love finding the pennies and being reminded of promises for my future.

This morning I was up early again and the covering of clouds did not allow me to see the stars as good as yesterday. But I did see two shooting stars and made my wishes again.

2 comments: