Saturday, December 01, 2007

A God Moment - What Do You Believe?

I wasn't going to post this but I can't resist. The biggest reason for posting is to ask for your prayer. Yesterday after work my hubby came home. I asked him to listen to a message on our phone from our neighbor who lives in the northern part of the state. She rents the home next to us out. During the conversation he brought our neighbor up to speed on our boys and what they were doing. He mentioned to her that our middle son was now a police officer in the county and wanted to buy a home. Actually he has always teased his dad to sell him our home and us move into a bigger home. As the conversation went on she mentioned a price she would be willing to sell her home to our son for under market value. She remembered all the times she watched him and I play ball in our backyard. Her feeling was "how could she not offer him an opportunity to buy a home in the neighborhood he grew up in." Up to this point she has never wanted to sale that home though other renters have made offers.

I am not sure where this is all going! He will inspect the home tomorrow with his dad. If he qualifies for the financial part I believe he and his fiancee will purchase the home. I laugh because the property and home are bigger than our home. I love it when God moves in such tangible ways and we get to go along for the ride of our lives.

My hubby said last night he would love having his son next door to him. I know my son would feel more secure knowing his dad is next door watching over his family and home while he is protecting and serving the people of our county. My son's concern and I quote, "We could remove the side fence and fence in both yards so Bear could have more room to run." What a hoot!! What does God want in all this? The possibilities are endless if only we believe.

3 comments:

Jacq said...

I hope your son gets the house. I love living close to my children and I know you will to.

Fannie said...

I hope your son gets the house too. My daughter lives down the street from us, making visits very convenient.

morningDove said...

wow! you both are encouraging. my son's comment - We could take down side fence and put across both yards so Bear can have bigger yard to run. gotta love that thought process