Monday, December 24, 2007

Stretch-A-Sketch


Merry Christmas Eve day to all!! The upcoming year is looking great. I have a few online classes I want to participate in and stretching seems to be the order of the day. Do you remember the cartoon character "Stretch"? I believe that was his official name. No, he was part of The Fantastic 4 - Mr. Fantastic was his official name.Stretching is always good except when having a baby. I hated those stretch marks. But in the new year I hope to be able to exhibit a few stretch marks. What they will look like - God only knows!!

But I believe I am ready, uncomfortable and anxious - but ready. Here I am in relax mode before beginning my journey. I believe I will name my journey Cruisin' - 8n't Life Great!!
The Fantastic 4 received superpowers after being exposed to cosmic rays during a scientific experiment. Well on my artistic mission I hope to receive super powers from the Creator Himself as I spend time with Him everyday. "Stay Tuned" as they would say on the TV Cartoon shows.

No comments: