Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dots


The very first postcard exchange group I was ever in took a quarter off and now are back with a theme: Dots. Here are two I received so far. The blue one represents morse code with dots and dashes. The second one is bubble wrap over top of fabric. This group comes up with some interesting interpretations. Now I must get to work on mine. I have an idea but can I get it fleshed out onto a card?
We'll see!!


MY THOUGHTS

I've been really contemplating my thought life and how it affects me.
Is It True?
Stop and catch your thought. What are you thinking right now?
If it is true that your thoughts shape your life,
would you want what you were just thinking right now to become true for you?
If it's a thought of worry or anger, or hurt or revenge or fear,
how do you think this thought will come back to you?

2 comments:

Jacq said...

Lucky you, what fun dot postcards

Sue said...

Sadly, I must admit that more often than not, I have negative thought running through my head. I must work on that....