Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fannie and Fan-C Bear


Now I can show you this cute little bear. I made this sweet creation using a pattern by fannie. My favorite part was that the bear is so easy to stuff.

She created this wonderful and very simple pattern. If you love
bears and creating your very own, her patterns are for sale in her etsy
store. Just click on her name above to learn all about her and Fan-C Bear.


Fannie is an amazing person, let alone artist, friend, inventor, giver, and trainer. She shares so much of her knowledge everyday with people all around the world. Her work is absolutely amazing; its breath-taking. Check out her blog and her etsy store. This is her new venture.
Go over and support a wonderful artist by purchasing one of her bear patterns. You won't regret purchasing a bear pattern by fannie.
Counting My Blessings
When I consider all the great things God has done for me, Fannie's friendship is at the top of the list. She is truly a wonderful person. Her love for family and fellow man is what makes her so special. She is a busy artist attending college in Fine Arts. I have loved getting to know Fannie.

4 comments:

sherry carrigan said...

Yes Dove, Fannie is certainly the most wonderful, caring person I've ever met. An amzing artist and I'm honored to have several of her pieces in my collection. Can't wait to purchase that bear pattern.

Sue said...

I just love this bear...looks full of personality!

Fannie said...

Hi, Dove~

I'm feeling red faced. Thank you so much for helping me produce the pattern for Fan-C Bear. It has been a journey, hasn't it?

I, too, feel fortunate to have met you. Ditto right back at you, Dear Dove!

~F

carole brungar said...

Dove, I am loving your latest works! Full of inspiration and imagination! Just love your bear too! hugs, kiwi carole