Monday, June 09, 2008

First Day On Job - What Rules


Here is a canvas in progress. When I was painting my fabrics last week I pulled out this canvas to play. I am really enjoying the colors. I painted the background and added two shapes. I'm not sure where this is leading. The camera makes the background shiny and appear to still be wet.
What RuleS?
Well Sunday evening was my first day on the summer job. It proved to be interesting. Hubby keeps saying if it cuts too much into his time off and being with me, he would rather I quit. To him its not worth the inconvenience. We'll see how it plays out. I know I at least want two days off during each week. The days of straight eight hours a day and forty hours are I guess a thing of the past. Shorter hours mean no lunch and only quick bathroom breaks. I do know one thing: it seems no one wants to be bothered with rules, unless it pertains to the other person.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Everything will work out, I'm sure...

Fannie said...

Good to see you're playing and enjoying it. Love the bright color.

I applaud you, your courage, and your energy for being able to take on your summer job. Rules . . . I guess your area of influence has expanded. Sending (((hugs))).

morningDove said...

oh fannie you are funny. - area of influence expanded. i am trying to play still.
and
thanks Sue for encouragement.