Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Day 27 - Abba, Your "Daddy"

Romans 8:15 For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear,
but
you received the Spirit of Sonship And by him we cry, Abba, Father.

Its funny, before I opened to this for the daily read, I was talking to a friend and she was sharing this entire chapter as hers for this new year 2008. God is amazing and comforting and confirming. He never ceases to amaze me. Not growing up with a father I consider it a great joy and delight to have finally discovered the God, Creator of the Universe as my Abba Father. More importantly not only call him "Father" but know I can come to him and cry out, laugh out loud, and express every part of me to Him and KNOW He still loves me.

Last night our middle son, the police officer, expressed his father/son relationship in a phone call to his dad. I become so fixed on watching it because I never had it and don't know what it looks like or feels like. He called to tell his dad how he did in court and get dads feedback. Did you know in the legal arena a biological father could cut a child off from his inheritance but if You have been adopted into a family you can never be cut off from the father's inheritance, no matter what.

FAT VIP PSI - Lyn


At the risk of hopefully not having Lyn read my blog, I am posting this pic. We have a one-on-one trade to do a personal PSI for another member. Lyn shared a cute story about her life and a lizard. From there I took the liberty to expand on her PSI. The title of this pic - "What's That In The Water".

We always hate finding unexpected creatures in our water. She lives in Florida, barefoot and living on the beach. She has a foot fetish. We exchanged feet/leg pics to add to our mixture of the PSI. I painted her toe and fingernails with #826 Big Night Out. She of course is the Queen of Lizards and if you are not careful she might turn you into a toad. She of course has an ankle bracelet. She is green with envy over her turquoise ROXS. She seems to think her covering is better than a reptilian skin. I hope she likes my little goddess pin.

No comments: