Monday, January 07, 2008

Monday's Man Droppings

MAN DROPPINGS
On my daily walk I found more man droppings.
I realized I have found a coin everyday for this
New Year. I really love this little mint box I found. And its in "mint" condition. Haha! LOL
Isn't it the cutest little thing. And see here is another penny. I don't always post when I find one but rest assured ususally I find my lost coin when I walk.

I am working on another Zentangle I want to try to make into a quilt. More on that another day.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

some day you are very rich...haha..and you can buy all things you want...:))

Jacq said...

What fun to find all these treasures.

morningDove said...

I am already rich with friends like all of you. The money I find I send to a charity once my piggy bank gets full. These treasures are fun but don't hold in comparison to the treasures I have found in all of you.