Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Create Angel


I thought I would post a pic of Heather's second
angel sent to me. If you remember in my earlier
posts I found the first little angel over at my
neighbor's home, but she has since moved on
to live with DebMarie from FAT. Heather is
a wonderful artist from Scotland. Look at all the
detail in my little angel ATC. She is only 2 1/2 x 3 1/2.
Heather's creativity extends to the back of the ATC too.
The little hanger is wire on a button, so it closes and opens.
Heather finishes her work right down to the last detail. I
love my little angel bc she was made especially for me.

4 comments:

Fannie said...

I like your new photograph.

Heather does nice work, doesn't she? You have a treasure.

Debbie McNeill said...

Your angel is exquisite. I like your new picture. What a surprise to find my blog linked. I feel honored ..... thank you.

morningDove said...

thank you for commenting on new pic; hubby and I went to Eastern Shore and I took it there. It seems peaceful.
Deb, You are welcome. Keep enjoying your blogging. I am sorry I didn't ask you if it were ok to put your blog on mine.

Jacq said...

I like your angel. Lucky you.