Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hailey's Monkey Challenge

I love a good challenge and that is what I have received from Hailey in CA. I posted about Hailey and her special card to me for Valentine's day. Now for the "monkey" challenge.

Hailey loves monkeys. She loves to make smoothies most but she also likes to bake cakes, cookies and anything that involves chocolate. Now here is a young lady after my own heart.
She has an idea for a PC trade with monkeys. I am taking her challenge.

If anyone else would like to surprise Hailey with a monkey PC card let me know. I will make a card to send to you and she will receive a few surprises but not have to make more. Anybody up for my challenge? leave a comment on this post and I will get back to you.

1 comment:

Debbie McNeill said...

Sounds fun. I'm in. It's great to encourage young artists.