Friday, February 29, 2008

Monkey Shine

Monkey Shine

Hailey, my young artist friend from CA, was sent this
felt and needle-felted monkey. I loved working on this postcard for her. I hope she likes the monkey. I mailed it today - Leap Year Day.

I also mailed another painting I did using the wax resist method. The painting was for The Latest Trend CS workshop.
I love learning new techniques and am getting better
about trying new things. Even if something doesn't turn
out the way I wanted it to I am learning to either cut it
up and use it on something else or paint over it and start
a new. How is that for letting go and having fun?

2 comments:

Jacq said...

I love your comment about cutting things up and doing other things. I find that is a good way to start a new project.

morningDove said...

I am getting better about doing things like that. New projects can be good.