Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Girlie Pink & God Is Faithful




God Is Faithful
&
More Man Droppings
On one of my walks I found a few coins and this perfectly in-tact car license frame. I was not going to pick that thing up but I felt a nudging
to go back, pick it up and begin to pray for a car. Boy! my son's truck is about shot, he would love a new vehicle. And my youngest wants to sell his motorcycle and buy himself a car. He has wisdom for being so young.
So my prayers will include a vehicle. What will God do through my prayers I don't know but I will begin and see how He directs and leads me to pray. Hey it may be that I am praying for someone else's car. You never know what God is going to do. But the excitment of watching God move on this crazy world is wonderful. He loves us so much bc He created us for His good pleasure. Have a Great Day!!








Girlie Pink
Here is the front of the ATC I posted yesterday.
It is a folded ATC I made for Artist's Circle.
The month of February we concentrated
each week making different kinds of ATCs.
Week 2 we were suppose to make folded
ATCs. So I finally made one. It was named
"Odd Man Out" bc when you open it, the
center has two flower petals that do not
match the flower, and they have pulled away. Sometimes you just
feel you are marching to a different drummer and don't fit in anywhere.



Last night I was reminded again of the chapter in the Bible: 1 Corinthians 13: Love Is.....
Men see things so differently than women, but isn't that how God created us.

No comments: