Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Irish Eyes - ATP

Shamrock, blarney, luck-o-th'-Irish, Green, Green and more Green. It's such a "natur-al" color. Carmen is hosting a "Wearing O' The Green" ATP on FAT. Here are two of mine so far. The little bear was suppose to have velcro hands to give a closed hug and open up. I'm not sure if I will do that. My "Irish Eyes" is colored with neocolor wax pastels. Then I placed fibers in her hands and ran them around the edge for a little more finished look. I just realized I bared her shoulder where her hand is by coloring flesh tone. Ooops, I'm bad. The words are on a little silk sticker I got from my hubby's police paraphenalia when he retired. (left overs come from everywhere).

4 comments:

sherry carrigan said...

Dove, How did you make the little Shamrocks? They are so shiny. Sherry

morningDove said...

I bought those from Walmart in the craft/fabric area. But you could use glitter glue, which I have some. I never thought of that.

Fannie said...

Hey, Dove. If you used Neocolors on "Irish Eyes," and you want to color her shoulder, Neocolors can be added over dried color.

morningDove said...

thanks fannie for letting me know. Even if I spray set her?