Monday, March 24, 2008

Play Day or Pay Day

A Cup Of Tea

I'm up and awake. I'm working on a project.How do you like my two stamp figures. I'm going to paint them. I'm just not sure how to do it.
Actually I fell asleep early Sunday night without eating I was so tired and feeling poorly. Now I am wide awake.

I will spend today in my little room cleaning it out - its my hubby's office actually. But I took it over sort of when I had to give up my room. I need to get in there and do taxes. So cleaning today is what I will be doing - although what I really want to do it play.

5 comments:

rebecca christiansen said...

Oooh, these are so nice and I can see all of the possibilities. Your art and ideas are ALWAYS inspiring, thanks for sharing Morning Dove!

http://www.justgiddy.typepad.com

rebecca christiansen said...

Oooh, these are so nice and I can see all of the possibilities. Your art and ideas are ALWAYS inspiring, thanks for sharing Morning Dove!

http://www.justgiddy.typepad.com

Jacq said...

What are you going to do with your stamped figures? Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Noel said...

I like your stamped clay figures. Can't wait to see how you paint them. I have so many stamps...this is inspiring me to pull them out and play myself...hehehe!
Thanks for sharing!

morningDove said...

I need help from others on how to paint them and what I might use them for. Any ideas?